The free offline English dictionary and thesaurus with synonyms, related words and great search - and no adverts. Audio pronunciations are available with the separate Audio Edition app.
The comprehensive WordWeb dictionary database includes:
- 285,000 words, phrases and derived forms
- 225,000 word sense definitions
- 70,000 usage examples
- 85,000 text pronunciations
- Synonyms, similar and related words
- N. American, British, Australian and international English
The intelligent word entry suggests possible correct spellings as you type, as well as listing words that sound the same or are often confused.
Additional features include the ability to drill down on any word in a definition, full bookmark support and history.
Search features include:
- Alphabetical listing
- Spelling suggestions
- Sounds-like and often-confused
- Fast pattern-matching search (*, ?, vowel and consonant)
- Filter search results by noun, verb, adjective, adverbs
The database includes proper nouns and common abbreviations in addition to English vocabulary (e.g. LOL, Oxford, ROFL, Webster, UNHCR, etc.)
No Internet connection is required to use WordWeb, and it's free. Better than dictionary.com? - judge for yourself!
Dictionary - WordWeb is a free software application from the Reference Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-12-26. The program can be installed on Android.
Dictionary - WordWeb (version ) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 94 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of Dictionary - WordWeb since it was posted on our website on 2014-03-05.
The latest version is and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-03-24.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2016-12-26
- New words and definitions
- Improved support for multi-window in Android 7
posted on 2015-12-15
- New words and definitions,- Look up selected text in any app in Android Marshmallow,- Option to customize theme,- Bug fixes